Energy Saving Potential
Residential solar is for your Home.
Rising electricity rates and higher usage homes are making a greater case for installing a residential Solar system year after year.
A typical home Solar System consists of:
- A lifetime guaranteed Aluminum Racking System
- A String Inverter or Micro-Inverters with 10 – 25 year warranties
- Solar Modules with a 25 year Output Warranty
These three components make up the bulk of a solar installation and provide worry free electricity for years. Other optional components include:
- Backup batteries such as a Tesla Powerwall or LG Chem
- Electric Car Chargers
- Energy Meters tracking your inflow and outflow of power
Help the environment- save money!